Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sam vs. Felicity

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wondering if anyone can tell me if Samantha's hair is as silky as Felicitys? We are trying to decide on our next doll and we are hoping for one with silky hair.

    I have noticed on Friends dolls that different AG girls have different textured hair. Molly and Kirsten hair seems much drier than our Felicity!

    Thanks

    k

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kym:
    Just wondering if anyone can tell me if Samantha's hair is as silky as Felicitys? We are trying to decide on our next doll and we are hoping for one with silky hair.

    I have noticed on Friends dolls that different AG girls have different textured hair. Molly and Kirsten hair seems much drier than our Felicity!

    Thanks

    k
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it may depend on how old they are and when they were made. My Kirsten (1987) has very straw like hair. The brand new dolls have such soft silky hair but I don't think it is as high quality as the older dolls' hair.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our Sam is about 4 years old. She does NOT have silky hair like Felicity. Sam's hair is thick and wavy. It is beautiful, but not as easy to care for as Felicity's hair. Out of the dolls we have, Kailey, Marisol, Maisie (AGOT23) and Felicity have silky hair. Kirsten and Sam have more straw-like hair. Hope that helps!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That does help! I wonder why the wigs are different? I just love Lissie's hair (but she belongs to my Daughter). I was planning on getting a doll for me and just couldn't decide which one.

    I guess I will have to do some thinking.

    Thanks for the help


    k [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our Sam is about 4 years old. She does NOT have silky hair like Felicity. Sam's hair is thick and wavy. It is beautiful, but not as easy to care for as Felicity's hair. Out of the dolls we have, Kailey, Marisol, Maisie (AGOT23) and Felicity have silky hair. Kirsten and Sam have more straw-like hair. Hope that helps!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd agree.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font face="Comic Sans MS">I have Sam and Felicity and I think that Felicity's hair is much more silk feeling than Samantha's because it is wavy</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •